Intensive interaction is an approach to teaching the pre-speech fundamentals of communication to children and adults who have severe learning difficulties and/or autism and who are still at an early stage of communication development.
Some of the activities we have planned include:
- Our regular ‘Intensive interaction drop-ins’
- Sharing videos between staff to develop good practice
- Daily news item about II
- Sharing of top tips for II
- Information available at Parents Evening (17th October)
- Student-led ‘Simon Says’ games
- Intensive Interaction Flash mob
In the future we will be hosting a parent coffee morning on intensive interaction, 28th November, 10.30-12, and we are excited to host the Leeds Regional Intensive Interaction Support Group tomorrow, 9.10.18, 4-5.30pm.
« Previous Page